Our Current Film, Media & Performance Council President:
Film, Media & Performance Council President
Jamie Rose Chu is your Film, Media, and Performance Council President. She has been in this position for a semester already and is looking forward to this next semester. Last semester her council ran two extremely successful events, Regent’s Got Talent and the Regent’s Oscars. Both events allowed students to showcase their talents and projects to the rest of the school and guest judges invited to the Oscars. This semester, the team plans on showcasing more student talent in another Regent’s Got Talent and a Pitch Factor, where students can pitch a film idea to artists in the industry. Jamie along with her council is looking forward to an exciting semester!
Responsibilities of the Film, Media & Performance Council President:
- Represent your school on the Executive and request assistance from the Student Union if necessary.
- Log their activities done within the specific School Council and for the school’s student body.
- Be in charge of arranging weekly council meetings and with help from the school council secretary send out agenda and minutes to the specific school council representatives.
- Assist the Student Union in achieving aims and objectives.
- Represent all Students at events and committees to the best of your ability.
- Provide leadership and support for council members and representatives.
- Report directly to Student Union president about progress and information.
- Attend at capability all executive meetings.
- Officers of the Student Union may be asked to attend committee meetings, if necessary.
- Be present for your school’s Fresher's Week and the Fresher's Fair
Applications are currently closed for this position but will open on
Sunday 14th January until Saturday 3rd February 2018
If you would like to apply to this position once it becomes available,
you will need to submit the following documents:
Curriculum Vitae, Cover Letter