Our Current Fashion & Design Council President:
Responsibilities of the Fashion & Design Council President:
- Represent your school on the Executive and request assistance from the Student Union if necessary.
- Log their activities done within the specific School Council and for the school’s student body.
- Be in charge of arranging weekly council meetings and with help from the school council secretary send out agenda and minutes to the specific school council representatives.
- Assist the Student Union in achieving aims and objectives.
- Represent all Students at events and committees to the best of your ability.
- Provide leadership and support for council members and representatives.
- Report directly to Student Union president about progress and information.
- Attend at capability all executive meetings.
- Officers of the Student Union may be asked to attend committee meetings, if necessary.
- Be present for your school’s Fresher's Week and the Fresher's Fair
Applications are currently closed for this position but will open on
Thursday 23rd February until Saturday 11th March 2017
If you would like to apply to this position once it becomes available,
you will need to submit the following documents:
Curriculum Vitae, Cover Letter, Manifesto