Our Current Fashion & Design Council President:
Fashion & Design Council President
Sofia Rizzi is the Fashion and Design Council President of the Student Union of Regent’s University London. Currently in her final year, she studies fashion marketing, and together with her council members would like to welcome you to the School of Fashion and Design. Her council’s aim as representatives of the Fashion & Design programmes is to help students with any issues they experience in their social and academic life as well as give students the opportunity to deepen their studies. The team plans to do so by hosting events related to fashion and design with invited guest speakers from the fashion industry which will give you the opportunity to meet other students throughout the different years at school as well as professionals from the industry. If you have any questions about your studies, the school in general, or have difficulties getting along, please, feel free to contact Sofia or any other council member. Her council is happy to help you with your issues, and is looking forward to see you all and hope you will enjoy your time at Regent’s University.
Responsibilities of the Fashion & Design Council President:
- Represent your school on the Executive and request assistance from the Student Union if necessary.
- Log their activities done within the specific School Council and for the school’s student body.
- Be in charge of arranging weekly council meetings and with help from the school council secretary send out agenda and minutes to the specific school council representatives.
- Assist the Student Union in achieving aims and objectives.
- Represent all Students at events and committees to the best of your ability.
- Provide leadership and support for council members and representatives.
- Report directly to Student Union president about progress and information.
- Attend at capability all executive meetings.
- Officers of the Student Union may be asked to attend committee meetings, if necessary.
- Be present for your school’s Fresher's Week and the Fresher's Fair
Applications are currently closed for this position but will open on
Thursday 23rd February until Saturday 11th March 2017
If you would like to apply to this position once it becomes available,
you will need to submit the following documents:
Curriculum Vitae, Cover Letter, Manifesto