Our Current Secretary:
Meaghan de Wolf
Meaghan de Wolf fulfills the role of the secretary of the Student Union.
Being a highly engaged individual, you can find her working at the front desk of the Student Union office or working as an RA at Reid Hall. Meaghan joined the Student Union as the Secretary of the Regent’s Business School Council in September 2015. The following school year Meaghan joined the Academic Events team. She was appointed as Executive secretary in September of 2017. Her duties include running the student union email, creating agendas, taking minutes at executive meetings and other administrative tasks to assist executive team members. She serves as a door between the students of Regents and the Student Union.
Responsibilities of the Secretary:
- Ensures that records are stored in an appropriate manner
- Organize and supervise the feedback folders for all committee meetings
- Aid the treasurer in the filing of documentation
- Ensures meetings are properly scheduled
- Be responsible for keeping and distributing accurate minutes of meetings
- Distributes contact lists over representatives and executive members
- Liaise with all members of the Executive
- Be responsible for keeping up to date records, timetables and contact information
- Report directly to president about progress and information
- Attend at your capability all executive meetings
- All officers of the Student Union are obliged to sit at a minimum of 2 (two) committees if necessary.
Applications are now Open!
Apply now to become our next Secretary!
To apply you will need to submit the following documents:
Curriculum Vitae, Cover Letter
using the form below before midnight on
Saturday 14th April
Apply now by submitting your Curriculum Vitae, Cover Letter before Saturday 14 April
Incomplete applications will be invalidated.