Our Current Societies Officer:
Responsibilities of Societies Officer:
- Ensures that Societies’ records are stored in an appropriate manner.
- Aid in establishing new Societies and making sure they follow the constitutional procedure.
- Making sure the office holders of Societies are aware of their responsibilities.
- Act as a liaison between Societies and the Executive in the Student Union.
- Arranges Societies’ Fair in the beginning of every semester.
- Ensure no unauthorised advertisement of societies in the college, online or in the name Regent's College.
- Make sure regular meetings with Societies are scheduled.
- Log Societies’ activities and construct an end of term report.
- Report directly to Student Union President about progress and information.
- Attend at capability all executive meetings
- Ensure all Societies’ submit a budget every academic year.
- All officers of the Student Union may be asked to sit committee meetings, if necessary.
Applications are currently closed for this position but will open on
Monday 13th November until Wednesday 29th November 2017
If you would like to apply to this position once it becomes available,
you will need to submit the following documents:
Curriculum Vitae, Cover Letter