Our Current Undergraduate Council President:
Undergraduate Council President
Louica Unger fulfills the role of the Business and Management Undergraduate Council President and would like to give a warm welcome to all students to the Fall Semester 2017.
Along with a team of student representatives, her council discusses and resolves academic as well as social issues and questions to make your programme experience as successful as possible. Her team aims to provide services to complement the students’ needs, hear their ideas and represent their voices amongst the Regent’s community.
The BAM Undergraduate Council intends to meet regularly to be updated on every issue and information relevant to the student body, as well as to plan and host both social and academic events.
Responsibilities of the Undergraduate Council President:
- Represent your school on the Executive and request assistance from the Student Union if necessary.
- Log their activities done within the specific School Council and for the school’s student body.
- Be in charge of arranging weekly council meetings and with help from the school council secretary send out agenda and minutes to the specific school council representatives.
- Assist the Student Union in achieving aims and objectives.
- Represent all Students at events and committees to the best of your ability.
- Provide leadership and support for council members and representatives.
- Report directly to Student Union president about progress and information.
- Attend at capability all executive meetings.
- Officers of the Student Union may be asked to attend committee meetings, if necessary.
- Be present for your school’s Fresher's Week and the Fresher's Fair
Applications are currently closed for this position but will open on
Sunday 15th April until Sunday 29th April 2018
If you would like to apply to this position once it becomes available,
you will need to submit the following documents:
Curriculum Vitae, Cover Letter, Manifesto