Our Current Vice President of Student Experience:
Vice President Student Experience
Philipp is a Swiss/Italian third year student studying Global Financial Management. Before he started at Regent’s University he was studying law in Zurich and worked for a half a year in Berlin.
Since the beginning of his studies at Regents, he was involved with the Student Union. He participated in the academic events team, where he was able to get to know the structure of the Student Union. Additionally, he was active in the Undergraduate Council, where he got used to the organisational structure of the university. Since the autumn semester 2017 he is Vice President of the Student Union and is in charge of the student experience. Therefore, he is involved in the organisation of various events, the support of the societies at Regent’s University London as well as the general communication of the Student Union.
Responsibilities of the Vice President of Student Experience:
- Support the President in her/his tasks.
- Take over the role of President, if the post-holder is prevented from fulfilling his/her duties.
- Assist the President in the running of the Union.
- Represent all Students at events and committees to the best of your ability.
- Assist the President in dispute resolution within any societies.
- Provide leadership and support for the other Executive Committee members and all other student representatives.
- Support and uphold a position of integrity and to carry out the wishes of the Student Union Executive.;
- Report to president about progress and information
- Attend at your capability all executive meetings
- All officers of the Student Union may be asked to sit at committees if necessary.
Applications are currently closed for this position but will open on
Sunday 14th January until Saturday 3rd February 2018
If you would like to apply to this position once it becomes available,
you will need to submit the following documents:
Curriculum Vitae, Cover Letter