Our Current Vice President of Student Experience:
Responsibilities of the Vice President of Student Experience:
- Support the President in her/his tasks.
- Take over the role of President, if the post-holder is prevented from fulfilling his/her duties.
- Assist the President in the running of the Union.
- Represent all Students at events and committees to the best of your ability.
- Assist the President in dispute resolution within any societies.
- Provide leadership and support for the other Executive Committee members and all other student representatives.
- Support and uphold a position of integrity and to carry out the wishes of the Student Union Executive.;
- Report to president about progress and information
- Attend at your capability all executive meetings
- All officers of the Student Union may be asked to sit at committees if necessary.
Applications are currently closed for this position but will open on
Sunday 14th January until Saturday 3rd February 2018
If you would like to apply to this position once it becomes available,
you will need to submit the following documents:
Curriculum Vitae, Cover Letter