Personal Development Society
What is it?
– We meet at least once a month for around 30 minutes to 1 hour
– It’s a place where you will learn a lot about yourself and how to improve yourself more
– Structure: The first 10 minutes will be some introduction about a person or a theory, then 20 minutes of practicing and then we share with the group our thoughts and raise questions or foster conversation.
– We don’t teach, we make experiences together (only through experiences we learn) – Also, you can suggest themes that interest you.
– It improves your CV
– Make better connections by meeting new people
– Overall, it’s a Society, which really has a positive impact on your life, where you learn to improve yourself
What you will learn:
You will learn tools and practices to:
– Learn scientifically proven techniques to improve your life, created by experts, such as Dr. Viktor Frankl, Dr. Irvin Yalom, John J. Ratey, Erich Fromm, Dalai Lama, Franz Ruppert, etc.
– Learn to work smarter, not harder
– Learn to make better presentations
– Become a pro at conversations, and find good ways of resolving conflicts
– Learn how to lead and make an impact on people
– We will also invite the Academic Skills team to teach effective ways in order to get better grades